Sales and Marketing Support Specialist - Product Lifecycle Management (m/f/d)
As a Sales and Marketing Support Specialist in the field of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), you will actively support our sales processes and maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. As part of our growth strategy you will contribute to the expansion of our customer base.
Join us and we will accompany our clients digital transformation. Together with them we forge a path to a greater success.
- Working in a supportive role and in close cooperation with our sales team, which is located internationally in Romania, Germany and Switzerland. The common goal is the further growth of CENIT through the best possible development of the new and existing customers.
- Working in an international framework. You will work within our German processes and you will support in English our sales colleagues from Germany and Switzerland.
- Operating the sales processes in accordance with the regulations of our partner Dassault
- Support in offer preparation, tracking, as well as processing of orders.
- Documentation, management and maintenance of the contact data in the CRM system.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Working closely with the marketing team in preparing the lead generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers, sales professionals, and partners to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience and/or the company’s social media profiles.
- Planning & organizing physical marketing events in alignment with the sales objectives and boundaries.
- You have an economical engineering, economic or marketing university degree.
- Ideally, you have some initial knowledge or experience about inside sales and/or marketing in a technical environment.
- the creation of texts and advertising messages are easy and safe for you. In addition, you have a high affinity for technical content;
- You have business fluency in English, while the German skills or the willingness to learn German would be nice to have.
- Your strengths include the following traits: solution-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking, strong communication skills and a high level of service understanding, as well as good analytical and conceptual skills.
- A high level of motivation, flexibility and the ability to work in a team are natural to you.
What is special about this job
If you are looking to be part of a highly motivated team, our partnership-based and future oriented values offer you perfect opportunities to bring your contribution to our vision of becoming champions of process digitalization.
- Professional support
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Attractive, long-term perspectives
- Flexible time and teleworking
- Private subscription health services
- Meal tickets
- Vacation vouchers
- More days off - based on CENIT seniority
- Package for Work & Life balance (benefits including education, cultural, sports and transportation options)
- Referral bonus so you can bring your friends too :)
- and more...
- CENIT is a leading IT Consulting and Software company with 29 locations in nine countries globally
- Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
- More than 900 employees from 30 nations are committed to preparing companies for the future.
- Our values: partnership-based, entrepreneurial, future-oriented, dynamic, trusting.