Technical Consultant – Product Lifecycle Management (m/f/d)
As a Technical Consultant in the field of PLM, you will contribute to the expansion of our customer base. You will analyze the business processes of our prospects, identify challenges and offer suitable projects in the area of digital continuity.
Join us and we will accompany our clients digital transformation. Together with them we forge a path to a greater success.
- Collaborate with the sales team to find out the proper solutions to our customers challenges and support the sales team to present the technical proposals and concepts to the clients;
- You will attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and to ensure that all necessary information is available prior to proposing a solution;
- Create technical concepts and present it confidently to our customers and colleagues;
- You will be responsible for presenting and implementing 3DEXPERIENCE as an enabler for process digitalization;
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to our customers;
- In individual projects, you will create concepts and implement new software solutions for our customers;
- Build productive relationships with the existing customers
- Proactively seek new sales opportunities by developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Foster the teamwork by updating the colleagues with the outcomes of your own activities and the research you perform;
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems or similar, a strong analytical skill with a deep interest in computer technology;
- You are a proficient user of CATIA V5 or CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE. Working with a PLM environment (ENOVIA/ TeamCenter/ WindChill) is an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement;
- You possess basic experience with IT system administration, programming or scripting languages;
- You are gifted with strong problem solving and prioritization skills;
- You have an intrinsic curiosity and eagerness to learn and use new products & solutions and a strong motivation to pitch the highlights of the product’s features and benefits;
- You enjoy interacting and collaborating with others, have excellent communication skills and a natural ability to present & demonstrate technical concepts;
- You are able to explain products and technologies effectively to audiences having varied levels of technical knowledge & experience;
- We assume that you have very good oral and written English skills. Knowledge of German is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You have a valid driving license and the willingness to travel through Romania;
What is special about this job
If you are looking to be part of a highly motivated team, our partnership-based and future oriented values offer you perfect opportunities to bring your contribution to our vision of becoming champions of process digitalization.
- Professional support
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Attractive, long-term perspectives
- Flexible time and teleworking
- Private subscription health services
- Meal tickets
- Vacation vouchers
- More days off - based on CENIT seniority
- Package for Work & Life balance (benefits including education, cultural, sports and transportation options)
- Referral bonus so you can bring your friends too :)
- and more...
- CENIT is a leading IT Consulting and Software company with 29 locations in nine countries globally
- Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
- More than 900 employees from 30 nations are committed to preparing companies for the future.
- Our values: partnership-based, entrepreneurial, future-oriented, dynamic, trusting.