DevOps Engineer - Digital Factory Solutions (m/f/d)
In our Digital Factory Solutions division, we are actively developing FASTSUITE Edition 2, a software product designed for offline programming (OLP) of robots and machines, making a significant contribution to digital transformation and sustainability in manufacturing companies.
Our strategy encompasses not only the actual programming and simulation in a high-quality 3D environment but also the upload and download customer processes, from creating plant models to production planning and validation, all within a wide range of diverse and attractive industries, including automotive, aerospace, and mechanical engineering. We achieve this by using innovative technologies like the Industrial Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. Thus, we offer you an attractive opportunity in a highly exciting growth market, with innovative technologies, within the dynamic environment of industrial robotics and automation technology.
For more information about our product, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/FASTSUITE
- Managing and maintaining the DevOps infrastructure to ensure its stability and scalability.
- Continuously enhancing and optimizing the CI/CD pipelines for improved efficiency and reliability.
- Leading the automation of manual tasks, reducing development team overhead, and increasing overall productivity.
- Adapting and customizing the DevOps platform to align with specific project requirements and goals.
- Providing dedicated support to development teams, assisting in the utilization and troubleshooting of the DevOps platform, and helping them achieve their DevOps goals.
- We are looking for DevOps professionals with varying levels of experience, ranging from junior to mid-level to senior candidates.
- A university degree in a relevant field, such as Automatic Control and Computer Science, Informatics, or Mathematics.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with CI/CD
- Rapidly becoming familiar with new topics.
- A sharp mind, coupled with strong analytical skills, is required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus.
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in English, including speaking, writing, and listening, is a prerequisite
Would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Knowledge with Flexera InstallShield
- Experience with PowerShell
What is special about this job
If you enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies and you are looking to be part of a highly motivated team, our partnership-based and future oriented values offer you perfect opportunities to bring your contribution to our vision of becoming champions of process digitalization.
- Professional support
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Attractive, long-term perspectives
- Flexible time and teleworking
- Private subscription health services
- Meal tickets
- Vacation vouchers
- More days off - based on CENIT seniority
- Package for Work & Life balance (benefits including education, cultural, sports and transportation options)
- Referral bonus so you can bring your friends too :)
- and more...
- CENIT is a leading IT Consulting and Software company with 29 locations in nine countries globally
- Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
- More than 900 employees from 30 nations are committed to preparing companies for the future.
- Our values: partnership-based, entrepreneurial, future-oriented, dynamic, trusting.