Junior HR Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for an HR specialist to support the growth of our business on the national market. As a recruiter and social media enthusiast, you will search for, find and inspire IT talent. Our HR processes will assist you in your daily work and you will have the opportunity to grow your experience and contribute with innovative ideas to shape the future of our HR operations.
In our HR team you will enjoy working on a varied array of tasks:
- After an integration period and familiarization with our HR processes, you will gradually take over the holistic recruiting process from A to Z:
- Analysis of requirements of our departments and development of a suitable recruiting strategy based on your target group.
- From applicant management and interviews to contract signing, you act as the first point of contact for the candidates and our hiring managers.
- Active identification of current challenges in business, including the derivation of alternative courses of action and development of solution concepts in cooperation with the HR Director.
- Active and sustainable placement of HR topics and HR initiatives in our business units
- As part of our CENIT employer branding team you contribute and support our actions to promote our brand on the local market.
- You are in charge with the specific activities linked to legal compliance and HR admin tasks.
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or social sciences, psychology or law or have a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained some practical experience or knowledge in recruiting, ideally related to the (international) IT environment.
- You have already gained some knowledge of modern recruiting and active sourcing methods as well as a high social media affinity.
- You are characterized by your strong advisory skills, a high degree of trustworthiness and empathy.
- You are a communicative team player and you can converse in English without any problems.
What is special about this job
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for your own ideas and quick decisions and processes that quickly lead to results.
- Team is very important to us! You will meet helpful and committed colleagues who are always on hand with advice and action. We act independently, are diverse and creative in our approaches.
- The new world of work occupies us intensively and we set an example: We work e.g. in a flexible working model in order to reconcile professional and private challenges in the best possible way. Even after the pandemic, we promote mobile working in our team and you can plan your days in the office individually - you will be in the office in Iasi about 2-3 days a week.
- A pleasant, relaxed working atmosphere and the opportunity to grow with new challenges in an agile culture of cooperation, performance and results.
Thats on top:
Immediately feel part of the team! Our motto is: Appreciation from day 1 - that's why we start right away with a welcome package and getting to know the specialist department. We support each other. In a team, across departments up to the board.
In addition to exciting tasks and an appreciative environment, we offer many other benefits for the feel-good factor like private subscription health services, meal tickets, vacation vouchers, more days off - based on CENIT seniority, package for Work & Life balance (benefits including education, cultural, sports and transportation options).
- CENIT is a leading IT Consulting and Software company with 29 locations in nine countries globally
- Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
- More than 900 employees from 30 nations are committed to preparing companies for the future.
- Our values: partnership-based, entrepreneurial, future-oriented, dynamic, trusting.