Software Developer .Net(C#, WPF), C++ - Digital Factory Solutions (m/f/d)
In our Digital Factory Solutions division, we are actively developing FASTSUITE Edition 2, a software product designed for offline programming (OLP) of robots and machines, making a significant contribution to digital transformation and sustainability in manufacturing companies.
Our strategy encompasses not only the actual programming and simulation in a high-quality 3D environment but also the upload and download customer processes, from creating plant models to production planning and validation, all within a wide range of diverse and attractive industries, including automotive, aerospace, and mechanical engineering. We achieve this by using innovative technologies like the Industrial Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. Thus, we offer you an attractive opportunity in a highly exciting growth market, with innovative technologies, within the dynamic environment of industrial robotics and automation technology.
For more information about our product, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/FASTSUITE
- Focus will be on product development of our FASTSUITE E2 within a well-established team
- Main tasks will involve adapting existing features and introducing new ones using .Net (C#, WPF) and/or C++
- Collaboration within a team to conceptualize new features and depending on the complexity, you may implement them independently or with the assistance of your colleagues
- Development of these features will be carried out in alignment with specified requirements and acceptance criteria with ongoing coordination with our product management and testing team
Our scope goes beyond enhancing our current desktop application; we are also engaged in shaping the future of robot offline programming.
We are actively seeking developers of all experience levels, including junior, mid-level, and senior candidates!
- University degree in a relevant field, such as Automatic Control and Computer Science, Informatics or Mathematics
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- Strong knowledge of C++ and familiarity with modern C++ is a valuable asset. Alternatively, proficiency in .NET technologies like C# and WPF is also considered; having experience in Python is a positive addition
- Effective persuasion skills, along with the capacity to inspire others with innovative ideas
- Passion for robotics can aid in understanding user requirements and seeing things from the user's perspective
- Rapidly becoming familiar with new topics
- Sharp mind, coupled with strong analytical skills
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative, team-oriented approach
- Proficiency in English, including speaking, writing, and listening, is a prerequisite
What is special about this job
- A fascinating field of the future: you will develop code for an application that stands for real robots and machines
- Professional support and Programming training
- Robotics & Machining training
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Attractive, long-term perspectives
- Flexible time and teleworking
- Private subscription health services
- Meal tickets
- Vacation vouchers
- More days off - based on CENIT seniority
- Package for Work & Life balance (benefits including education, cultural, sports and transportation options)
- Referral bonus so you can bring your friends too :)
- and more...
- CENIT is a leading IT Consulting and Software company with 29 locations in nine countries globally
- Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
- More than 900 employees from 30 nations are committed to preparing companies for the future.
- Our values: partnership-based, entrepreneurial, future-oriented, dynamic, trusting.