IT Systems/Support Engineer for Application Management Services (m/f/d)
CENIT is having comprehensive know-how in digitally integrated PLM solutions for over 30 years. The software used is based on standard products from Dassault Systèmes and SAP in connection with innovative, industry-specific CENIT solutions. We support the manufacturing industry in the holistic implementation and optimization of their business processes: from product development to production and service. The projects focus on specific customer benefits, such as efficiency and flexibility, quality, cost reduction and user acceptance. In the area of PLM Application Management Services (AMS) we support our customers in the implementation and operation of complex software environments. We provide end-to-end consulting services, professional planning and execution of implementation projects and smooth IT systems operation.
Join us and we will accompany our clients‘ digital transformation. Together with them we forge a path to a greater success.
- As a System/Support Engineer for AMS you will advise our customers (with a focus on the automotive and manufacturing industries), taking into account existing IT landscapes and ensuring smooth IT operations.
- You will master the processes of our customer(s) and you will act as a competent contact person for their PLM infrastructure solutions.
- You will work together with the team in our first and second level support and you will be responsible for the operation of the clients’ software solutions. Identifying optimization requirements and proposing solutions is also part of your job.
- Subject to your background and experience, you will follow a thorough training in the field of Application Management for the CAD system CATIA and/or the related PLM environment (3DEXPERIENCE, Windchill) to ensure your smooth integration within our team.
- With your increasing experience and expertise, you will become involved in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions in the PLM environment.
- You have an information technology-related training (e.g. IT specialist) or a technical degree in the field of mechanics, industrial management or similar.
- You have knowledge of current IT technologies, a good knowledge of Windows administration and eventually first experience (not mandatory) with the management of technical applications (e.g. in the administration of CATIA V5, 3DEXPERIENCE, Windchill)
- You have a remarkable customer orientation and a high ability to work in team.
- You have a quick mind and strong analytical skills.
- You are able to use English in your daily work. During the job introduction training we offer the opportunity to learn German which you will use later in your professional environment.
In our team you will have the opportunity to shape your professional development and become an expert in a variety of IT topics.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
CENIT is a leading IT consulting and software company with 29 locations in nine countries worldwide. Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT has been active in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for globally renowned companies in the automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold making, financial services, retail and consumer goods sectors. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other.
Post this job
Bd. Poitiers nr. 16, Et. 3, zona A