PLM Support Agent (f/m/d)
You will be working for a well-known customer in the aerospace industry and your tasks will include:
- Collaboration in an internationally operating service and consulting team
- You will consult and support our customer on-site, via phone, email, or chat in troubleshooting and problem resolution for PLM applications in the areas of design, data and configuration management, and manufacturing within the aircraft programs
- User support during the deployment phase of newly developed PLM software solutions into operation
- Development and implementation of digital concepts for existing processes in the design, production and manufacturing process based on an integrated PLM software platform
- Knowledge management within a service platform
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We are looking for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
- You have experience in supporting PLM applications or use PLM applications regularly in your current job (e.g. PASS SSI A350/A320, CatiaV5, 3DCOM or and VPM Web Client, APS, TrendV5)
- You enjoy communicating in an international environment with customers and colleagues
- You are highly motivated to work independently and think in a customer-oriented manner when analyzing systems and troubleshooting problems
- You are curious, enjoy acquiring new skills and knowledge, and find it challenging to apply them to new problems
- You have good English language skills
- Versatile challenges in a complex environment
- An attractive working environment, with innovative projects, flat hierarchies and short information and decision paths
- A high degree of personal responsibility in a creative working atmosphere
- A trusting cooperation in an experienced international team and personal development opportunities
- We support you in your personal and professional development with a wide range of opportunities for further training
- Attractive performance-related remuneration and various additional benefits
Become part of a successful team and accompany the digital transformation of our customers with us.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
CENIT is a leading IT consulting and software company with 29 locations in nine countries worldwide. Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT has been active in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for globally renowned companies in the automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold making, financial services, retail and consumer goods sectors. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other.
Post this job
Bd. Poitiers nr. 16, Et. 3, zona A