Solution Consultant Planning & Optimization (m/f/d)
As a Solution Consultant Planning & Optimization Consultant, you will reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the DELMIA portfolio. You will analyze the business processes of our prospects, identify challenges and offer suitable projects in the area of Production Scheduling and Planning.
Join us and we will accompany our clients ‘digital transformation. Together with them we forge a path to a greater success!
- Help market-leading organizations at implementing Manufacturing Planning solutions (Supply Chain Planning and Production Scheduling) or Digital Manufacturing;
- Demonstrate configured solutions to the customer, while focusing on value for the customer;
- Drive customers to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes;
- Understand how the products fulfill the business needs;
- Master the DELMIA Ortems application suite and 3DEXPERIENCE platform usage and value through Industry Processes;
- Provides technical and functional assistance during the sales process. Acts as the expert in application of our technologies to solve manufacturing issues;
- Validate and test whether configured functionality is in line with customer requirements, processes, and expectations;
- Directly involved in the realization of pre-sales Proof of Concept /software mock-ups in our premises or on customer site. Delivers product demonstrations on DELMIA Ortems and other presentations to customer groups including C-suite level.
- Increase the deal size, fasten deal signature and secure successful go-live
- Provide functional support to the customer on our solutions during development and in daily operation;
- Maintain best in class level of expertise and capitalize on-field activities.
- CPIM certification preferred;
- Bachelor's Degree minimum with a preference for post graduate degree (MS, PhD) in Industrial Operations and Supply Chain Management;
- Sustained (2 -5 year) experience in advanced planning systems software in a manufacturing environment or in delivering ERP;
- Previous experience of Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Detailed Scheduling;
- SAP PP/PI, APO, and SAP4/HANA demonstrated skills appreciated. Also equivalent skills in other ERP and/or APS systems;
- Proficiency in demonstrating complex manufacturing solutions
- Demonstrate extensive experience in a relevant industry.
- Deep knowledge on Industry standards & Business processes
- Experience in creating business process models and defining technical requirements
- Strong communication skills;
- In addition to proficient English skills, you have a driving license and a high willingness to travel;
- Active learning & Effective communication.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
CENIT is a leading IT consulting and software company with 29 locations in nine countries worldwide. Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT has been active in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for globally renowned companies in the automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold making, financial services, retail and consumer goods sectors. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other.
Post this job
World Trade Center Piața Montreal Nr. 10 Intrarea F, Etaj 2, Birou 2.29 part
011469 Sector 1, București