Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for people passionate about technology, with creative and innovative ideas, outstanding commitment and above-average performance. We offer you this interesting and challenging working environment.
We are a financially sound, medium-sized IT company and employ approximately 800 people worldwide. As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT is active in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for world renowned companies from the sectors automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, retail and consumer goods.
We are a professional market leader with the efficient opportunities for action of a medium-sized company. CENIT is the world's leading partner of Dassault Systèmes for the implementation and optimization of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) business processes from product development to production. In our PLM area, we offer consultancy, service and software in one-stop shopping.
Join us for the journey to develop your career and take your chance to achieve this within our marketing and web development team. You will actively support our marketing activities and will be part of our growth strategy.
- Development and creation of communication materials for online- and print media, according CENIT´s Corporate Identity guidelines
- Shape online-banners
- Image editing (for websites)
- Creation and shape of social media graphics (banners, videos)
- Development of pictograms, icons, info-graphics
- Retouching and post processing of images
- Creation of print data for print ads / flyer / brochures / POS materials / layout of trade show booths
- You have an education as graphic designer.
- Excellent knowledge in:
- Acrobat Professional (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- MS Office
- Structured and precise working style
- Creativity and reliability
- Tasks must be done in a way, that other graphic designers can proceed working on the same task
- You have business fluency in English, while the German skills or the willingness to learn German would be desired on the long run.
- A high level of motivation, flexibility and the ability to work in a team are natural to you.
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.
Post this application
Even in the current Corona situation, we continue to hire. Your health and safety is important to us. That's why we offer digital interviews. You can find notes on the current application process here.
Strada Silvestru 152