Technical Consultant – Product Lifecycle Management (m/f/d)
CENIT is having comprehensive know-how in digitally integrated PLM solutions for over 30 years. The software used is based on standard products from Dassault Systèmes and SAP in connection with innovative, industry-specific CENIT solutions. We support the manufacturing industry in the holistic implementation and optimization of their business processes: from product development to production and service. The projects focus on specific customer benefits, such as efficiency and flexibility, quality, cost reduction and user acceptance. As a Technical Consultant in the field of PLM, you will contribute to the expansion of our customer base. You will analyze the business processes of our prospects, identify challenges and offer suitable projects in the area of digital continuity.
Join us and we will accompany our clients’ digital transformation. Together with them we forge a path to a greater success.
- Collaborate with the sales team to find out the proper solutions to our customers challenges and support the sales team to present the technical proposals and concepts to the clients;
- You will attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and to ensure that all necessary information is available prior to proposing a solution;
- Create technical concepts and present it confidently to our customers and colleagues;
- You will be responsible for presenting and implementing 3DEXPERIENCE as an enabler for process digitalization;
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to our customers;
- In individual projects, you will create concepts and implement new software solutions for our customers;
- Build productive relationships with the existing customers
- Proactively seek new sales opportunities by developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Foster the teamwork by updating the colleagues with the outcomes of your own activities and the research you perform;
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems or similar, a strong analytical skill with a deep interest in computer technology;
- You are a proficient user of CATIA V5 or CATIA V6. Working with a PLM environment (ENOVIA/ TeamCenter/ WindChill) is an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement;
- You possess basic experience with IT system administration, programming or scripting languages;
- You are gifted with strong problem solving and prioritization skills;
- You have an intrinsic curiosity and eagerness to learn and use new products & solutions and a strong motivation to pitch the highlights of the product’s features and benefits;
- You enjoy interacting and collaborating with others, have excellent communication skills and a natural ability to present & demonstrate technical concepts;
- You are able to explain products and technologies effectively to audiences having varied levels of technical knowledge & experience;
- We assume that you have very good oral and written English skills. Knowledge of German is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You have a valid driving license and the willingness to travel through Romania.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
CENIT is a leading IT consulting and software company with 29 locations in nine countries worldwide. Guided by the vision of being the champion for process digitization, we enable and secure the technological advantage of our customers.
As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT has been active in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for globally renowned companies in the automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold making, financial services, retail and consumer goods sectors. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other.
Post this job
Bd. Poitiers nr. 16, Et. 3, zona A